Cannabis As Medicine
Cannabis is the Name of the Medicine
On Tuesday, August 23rd from 6:30 to 9 p.m., Please join us for a special FREE educational evening at the Vibe Tribe Sanctuary: 2197 10th Avenue (Palolo 96816).
At 6:30 American Cannabis Nurse Association member (RN) Wendy Gibson will show the movie “Weed” by Dr. Sanjay Gupta (45-minute long).
At 7:30 Wendy will use her “Cannabis as Medicine” , Powerpoint presentation that was created to educate health care professionals, to explain:
1) The Science–terminology, the chemistry of the plant, methods of delivery.
2) How it works; Our own body’s cannabis system.
3) The history of use in the United States and how it became illegal.
4) Research on Safety and Effectiveness for various medical conditions.
5) How to access The Medical Marijuana program in Hawaii—Dispensaries.
6) Where to get more information.
No quiz will be given but you may receive prizes for answering questions.
There will be time for Q/A and discussions at the end of the session.
Please bring a mat or blanket to sit on and your favorite drink and snack. This is an alcohol-free event.
If you have questions, please contact Wendy Gibson via Facebook Invitation, personal message or by calling or texting (808) 321-4503.